The voices of the dead–world war ll




Dmitry Baranov

The voices of the dead.
Posthumous letters found during search operations.

Found during the autopsy of a grave in a death camp at the village of Granki, Rudnyanskiy district.
Not later than September 22, 1943
"Farewell, dear Soviet people. We will be killed today, but we want to live. We are young, we have survived terrible tortures, remained faithful to the Motherland ...
Me, Alec. Sergeevich Kuznetsov, Russian,
lived in ... My friend is Saarestik Valdur, an Estonian from the Estonian SSR. Dago Island, places ... "

A note from the underground worker Irina Malozhon transferred from prison.
Not later than October 1943
"Dear uncle, I am not afraid of death. I am only offended that I have lived a little, that I have done little for my country. Uncle, I am already used to prison, I am not alone here, there are many of us ... And yet I am not afraid of death. Tell mom not to cry. I still wouldn't live with her for long. I had my way. Let Mom hide the grain, or the Germans will take it. Farewell.
Your Irina. "

Letter and note from the Red Army signalman M. A. Blyumin. Found on the body.
October 22, 1941
Letter to relatives.
"Hello my dear.
I am writing in the same apartment, in the same city, where our unit took up defense. I am writing this letter to the accompaniment of our artillery, which sends "goodies" to the bastards. Today is four months since the war is going on ...
As long as I'm alive and well, I feel good, I'm sure that victory is ours. The Germans have already lost their military spirit, they have already begun to come to us and surrender.
They seem to be having a hard time. What do you hear? Write something about dad. Where is he? Where do you work and how do you help the front? And we, front-line soldiers, promise to crush the hated fascists, and together (if I am alive) we will celebrate at the great Victory Day.
Goodbye, hello to family and friends, be healthy, kiss. Your son Misha Blumin.
With whom do you correspond?
My address: Army in the field, field post, 321st reg. Regiment, communications company, to MA Blumin.!

Note by M.A. Blumina
(without date)
The order has been executed. Long live the Motherland!


Source:

Facebook

We hope that you have enjoyed reading our blog on the world history and facts. If you enjoy this blog please let us know in the comments below. If you are interested in history, we recommend you check out our other blogs here on the world history and facts. Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death Of Tightrope Walker Karl Wallenda (video).

The capture of brave Russian officer Rosinski

How The Sinking of The USS Indianapolis Became The Worst Shark Attack in History

Leonard Siffleet about to be beheaded with a sword by a Japanese soldier, 1943

Facing the Death: the different expressions of six Polish civilians moments before death by firing squad, 1939

The Rwandan genocide

“The experience I learned was that … if you leave decision to the public, you can be killed…

Sara Janse Geldof - the last woman executed in Holland.

Hannah Halley - for infanticide.

The American POWs Still Waiting for an Apology From Japan 70 Years Later–world history and facts